- Assist with the monthly, quarterly and annual close process, which includes the preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Plan, facilitate, and provide guidance with management’s execution and verification that the assessment of internal controls over financial reporting is performed in accordance with the Company’s control assessment approach.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings. Assist in annual budget and quarterly forecast preparation.
- Assist with the quarterly review and annual audits by independent auditors, as directed.
- Responsible for assisting in development and implementation of new procedures to improve performance and controls.
- Support accounts payable and expense report reimbursement.
- Maintain the integrity of general ledger. Identify and implement process for efficiencies and performance improvements.
- Create and execute ad hoc reporting and analysis, as needed. Perform sophisticated and fast paced audits of suppliers of active pharmaceutical ingredients, finished drug products, or contracted services.
- Bachelor’s or foreign degree equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field and two years of experience in the job offered or two years of experience within an international audit firm working with pharmaceutical clients.
- Two years of experience conducting audit programs for pharmaceutical clients; One year of experience in processes and internal control optimization and one year of experience with US GAAP.
Armitage Pharmacy, Inc., 3650 W Armitage Ave, Chicago, IL 60647.
Apply by mail:
- Mr. Hani Abdallah
- Armitage Pharmacy, Inc.
- 3650 W Armitage Ave.
- Chicago IL 60647